Naxos of America, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) respect the copyright ownership rights of others and the protections granted under intellectual property law. As such, we have adopted the following policy toward intellectual property infringement on our website, naxosdirect.com/
, and the services offered (the “Website”).Reporting Instances of Intellectual Property Violations
For copyright concerns about content available, residing or accessible on or through the Website, please may submit a notification of copyright infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to our Agent for Notice with the following information (your “Notice”
1. Identification of the work or material that you claim has been infringed. If this material exists online, please provide a URL.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location on the Website, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding the material and verifying its existence (i.e., in most circumstances, we need a URL).
3. Contact information, including your full legal name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
5. A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
See 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details.
For trademark concerns, please follow the same procedure above for a Notice, and, if applicable, include your registration and/or application number(s) pertaining to your trademark.
We may forward a copy of a Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder in order to notify that person, or may forward a copy of a Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to the Chilling Effects website, http://www.chillingeffects.org
for publication. Any subscriber or account holder may ask for a copy of any Notice, although we may make certain redactions to eliminate irrelevant or personally identifying information. We will terminate, under appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any user for actual or apparent infringement of intellectual property rights. We may also terminate user accounts based on even a single infringement.Designated Agent
Naxos of America, Inc.
ATTN: Copyright Agent
1810 Columbia Ave., Suite 28
Franklin, TN 37064
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments sent via email cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
If you are seeking permission to use our content, DO NOT contact us at this address. Instead, please visit out licensing website at naxoslicensing.com
Previous Copyright Policy Updates: